Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sponsorship

Today I took an initiative that does not know if it will work, but would very much result, I asked two companies that are, without knowing or wanting to, directly linked to my weight loss, which can, to sponsor my blog, is this feasible? I honestly do not know, but I would like to monetize this blog in order to proceed with a deeper treatment of my health and my family, especially my wife who suffers from pain in the shoulder that bothered for a long time, and care of my teeth . A sponsorship of the blog would be great, but I do not know if it's possible or not, but took a chance anyway, let's see. Someone on facebook, twitter, or those who follow the blog can give me some help? The companies concerned are Keito, issuing receipts for action, and Nestle, which is the water that I drink daily. Thank you.

Here are copies of emails sent:

"Good morning gentlemen of Keito, I'm in the process of weight loss, and I've been using a machine Keito to control my blood pressure and my weight. This machine is in store Wells hypermarkets Continent. You can follow through my blog, http://ilostweight1.blogspot.pt/, which show the evolution through the receipts issued by the machine. When I started the measurements, was weighing 221.12 pounds, as shown in the receipt of the day 2/12/2012, and yesterday, 06/04/2012, I am weighing 202.38 pounds, ie in less than two months I lost almost 20 pounds. I intend to continue until I hit something like 183 pounds, and then make a working muscle building and removal of excess skin of the abdomen. My question is do I need extra money to continue my process, you could get some kind of sponsorship for my blog by Keito, for me to show how a man of 50 years of age can and should be careful, changing eating habits , change their lives and become healthy and strong. My intention is to have surgery later to remove excess skin, and continue this process of strengthening, but it would need one or two sponsors, and I think it would be a great opportunity to sell its brand image . My blog already has some regular monitoring, is in English, and I think one or two sponsors can further increase the audience of the blog."

 "Good morning gentlemen, I am in the process of weight loss, and I've been using water Nestle to control my blood pressure and my weight. These machines get water in my two jobs in Atlantic Parts S / A and School EPAV. You can follow through my blog, http://ilostweight1.blogspot.pt/, which show the evolution of my gradual weight loss. When I started the measurements, was weighing 221.12 pounds, as shown in the receipt of the day 2/12/2012, and yesterday, 06/04/2012, I am weighing 202.38 pounds, ie in less than two months I lost almost 20 pounds. I intend to continue until I hit something like 183 pounds, and then make a working muscle building and removal of excess skin of the abdomen. For all that changed my diet and am taking Nestle water in abundant quantities. My question is do I need extra money to continue my process, you could get some kind of sponsorship for my blog by NestlĂ©, for me to show how a man of 50 years of age can and should be careful, changing eating habits , change their lives and become healthy and strong. My intention is to have surgery later to remove excess skin, and continue this process of strengthening, but it would need one or two sponsors, and I think it would be a great opportunity to sell its brand image . My blog already has some regular monitoring, is in English, and I think one or two sponsors can further increase the audience of the blog."

No comments:

Post a Comment