Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today, I will show the statements issued by the machine to measureweight and pressure for you guys to monitor developments as muchof my weight and my blood pressure. do not forget, drink ginger teain the morning with pieces of garlic. The recipe for making ginger teais simple, just boil in 1.5 liters of water about ten or twelve slices ofginger, as the photo shows the previous post. 



See? 08/02/2012 in the first measurement day, I weighed 221.12pounds and my blood pressure was 15.2 X9, 1, the second measurement made ​​on 2/16/2012, I weighed 216.93 pounds and my blood pressure was 13.5 x8.5, the third measurement made ​​on2/28/2012, my weight was 213.63 pounds, and my blood pressurewas 14.5 X8, 5, and the fourth measurement was not a radical change in weight but the pressure fell again, was made on03.12.2012, and my weight was 213.85 pounds and my blood pressure was 13.4 by 8.1, see how fell, and it just changing my eating habits and walking ... the tomorrow I'll post a new measure, and you guys will get a surprise ...



No comments:

Post a Comment